Thursday, September 03, 2009

 

Eternal Life

(8)
End of funny. Serious begins now. Last beer at 1941L. Sip. Sip. Sip.
I need some music.
This begins our latest venture into 'metaphysics:' I know, you don't know.
'Eternal Life' is the subject. Jesus promises 'eternal life.' What is that?! I contacted Jesus on the Brown Telephone:
----------
js: Hello?
me: what is Eternal Life?
js: life in time. BTW, I loved that last upload! Got any more like that?
me: Many more. What do you mean by 'life in time?.'
js: Time begins with your first memory and ends with your last memory. There is no other time.
me: That seems to imply that we all have 'eternal life.'
js: Exactly. 'Eternal Life' is a totally subjective concept. There is no corresponding scientific or physical analog. Indeed, the very definition rests on an impossibility.
me: But it's a popular pulpit idea.
Js: Surprise, surprise. Are we alone?
me: I suppose...
js: Then please download Panty Girls 3. I am such a fan!
me. Your wish is my command.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?