Wednesday, September 16, 2009

 

The Definition of Personal Religion?







(7)
OMG! The most recent two photos (including this one) were tests, but they both turned out to fit nicely with the current theme of 'personal religion.' Alright!
(beer #12 @2134L)
(Here I would usually call WHTZSNM in order to 'make a point.' It's my usual ploy. The Jewish god is such a fucking idiot!)
But... I am on my 12th beer with no whiskey backup. I therefore am forced to end this in my current state. I will only get soberer as time goes by. What to write?
I don't know. I can only guess.
As I think about this it seems to me that I should be prepared to - last mouthful of beer - try to define 'personal religion.' Rotsa fucking ruck.
Stay tuned...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?