Thursday, September 24, 2009

 

Circumcised Eyes See Nothing Much. Circumcised Penises Feel Nothing Much.

(2)
Finished with THE violin concerto part 1? Here is part 2. (of the first movement. Beethoven. I thought it appropriate music for my sob story.)
Before leaving the category of 'amazing results,' I must note a dramatic change in the 'vehicle density' of our local parking lot: about one third of the vehicles disappeared after my blog published last week. Gone! Used to be much more crowded. What could account for the sudden shyness? Hmmm... let me guess...
(Working on beer #5 @1620L.) Here is part 3 (of the first movement). Here is the second movement. And the third movement.
Beer #6 @1634. Daruma is staring at me with his circumcised eyes... What can he see? (Finished with Beethoven? Ready for something different? Lying eyes: Daruma sees only himself... from the inside.)
Beer #7 @1717L. This brings us to the Beautiful Cervix Project. I was amazed by these photographs of the entrance to the cervix. The tip of my uncircumcised penis has touched this female region more than once, and all concerned enjoyed it immensely. (And only with Kootch, by the way.) Can you imagine the difference between the sensations felt by an externalized (circumcised) penis and a penis which has been allowed to keep its 'internal organ' (uncircumcised) character?
I can (beer #9 @1738L). You can't. You are as blind as Daruma. I know. You don't know. Sorry about that. Nothing personal. I am only doing my existential duty as a Human Being. My take on this entire circumcision subject is that 'circumcates' (both Jewish and Muslim) are missing an important aspect of being human. Both Jews and Muslims try to compensate for this existential sexual void by yearning. Jews are currently yearning for money and power. Muslims are currently yearning for paradise. Normals, on the other hand, are only yearning for pussy. Life is a yearning.
(kootch just walked out from the bathroom naked after taking a shower. Instead of going to her room she headed for the kitchen. Naked! I said, 'Naughty, naughty!' Kootch replied that she liked it better when I faced in the opposite direction.
(By the way, I did take a photograph of my light blue, cotton, size 14 panties as they protruded from my dark green shorts. Will I publish it next week? Maybe. Stay tuned.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?