Wednesday, September 30, 2009

 

Beautiful Nights: Never! Ever!

(5)
Beginning last beer @ 2122L. Whiskey backup available. Kootch has long since been asleep. We are alone. Time to replace Noise with Music. Lessee... Mozart Piano Concerto #20, second movement. Beautiful, this is the only movement I like in that concerto.
Fur Elise. Tinkle, tinkle...
Beethoven piano concerto 5. We used to listen to this music in the LR after we had finished 'smoking up.' We listened as we tried to reconstruct a 1000 piece puzzle, buzzed on ganja. What a scenerio! We all absolutely loved it! We must have done this ritual for at least two months as we celebrated marijuana. Mark, Kathy, Jenny, Kootch and I, were mesmerized. We all learned about drugs from that. A family rule emerged:
a. Never do drugs alone.
b. Never do addictive drugs.
c. Never do drugs via injection.
d. Never snort drugs.
e. Never do uppers or downers.
f. Never do anything but hallucinogenic drugs.
g. Do only booze, marijuana, and LSD. No other drugs are permitted. Never. Ever.
h. I especially loved my LSD trips with Kathy, Jenny, and Mark.
i: Kootch was our 'babysitter.' She never joined us. She 'mothered' us. I remember seeing her during my LSD trips: she was so gloriously beautiful. She was a Goddess.
j: Kootch remains to this day my picture of the ultimate human female. But I view her from the point of view of
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?