Wednesday, September 16, 2009

 

Apartment for Rent or Lease

(2)
In the midst of beer #4 at 1643L.
Good news, I guess: the creepy stalkers in 104 moved out a day or so ago. The place is now 'for rent' or 'for lease.' Are you the kind of person who would enjoy spraying microwave radiation at your upstairs neighbor? Are you a low-life scumbag who will do almost anything for money? Do you mind shift work? Really? Then I have a deal for you! All expenses paid, including a 2-bedroom apartment on the first floor and a lavish salary. Legal advice included, if necessary. Bulletproof jacket not provided, but probably not needed (Could not contact Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Retrying...). And I could go on and on, of course, but the above message in red interrupted my thought processes.
I got photographs of the culprits, of course, as they were moving stuff. The skinhead (tap) wore earings. I saw him once up close as I was exiting the building. He smiled at me sweetly as we passed each other. I have several references to him on my 'gas log.' The bitch with him seemed to be moving out at the time, but I ran into her as I entered the building a few weeks ago. They run a 24-hour operation down there (as do the stalker scum above me in 304 - more on that later). It is my practice to keep track of the plate numbers of various vehicles in my 'gas log.' The skinhead's plate number is 699-SZD if I am not mistaken. We shall see...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?