Thursday, September 03, 2009

 

After Church

(4)
Beer #6 at 1608L. This is getting interesting. I have two 'blogpoint' notes: 'Jesus,' and 'Kennedy.' Hmm. Am I drunk enough yet? Maybe not. Maybe I need to call the Jewish god WHTZSNM first in order to 'warm up.' WHTZSNM is such a pussy. You can't go wrong talking to WHTZSNM. I whipped out the Brown Telephone and dialed 666. No answer. I extended the antenna. God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: I've been reading The Bible.
gd: It's about (static) time.
me: Actually, I've been doing research on the web.
gd: Web?
me: Our database. Been researching, 'The Covenant.'
gd: As well you should. Database?
me: My interest centered on Abraham.
gd: My bosom buddy. What do you need to know?
me: Who circumcised Abraham?
gd (hangs up)
----------
Beer #7 at 1635L. I am really having fun at this point. Here is the situation: Kennedy died recently, and many of my readers would like to know: Did Kennedy go to Heaven? To Purgatory? To Hell? And if not, why not? They know furthermore that I have the power discover the answer to that question. They wonder. They speculate. They look to me for answers. They read my blog once a week. Usually on Sundays. After church.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?