Wednesday, August 05, 2009

 

You Da Man, Gary!

(2)
Beer #5 at 1531L. Buzzing slightly. Inhibitory neurons pretty much disabled. Love flows within me! Mucus flow and tearing tapering off dramatically. All is well. Face pulsating...
Just a note while I'm thinking about it: I use the term, 'Judeo-faggot forces' as a direct attack on Walter L Gerash and his minions, not as a general derogatory reference to Jews and homosexuals. I have nothing against Jews and homosexuals per se. Indeed, Gerash himself introduced me to the word, 'faggot' many years ago. Here is the story:
I was running a BBS (Bulletin Board System) for chessplayers in the mid '80s. I allowed 'messages to the TD (tournament director). One such 'message' was: 'Faggets (sic) like you should be burned at the stake.' I was stunned. Me? Homosexual? No Way! Who the fuck was that sonofabitch? I would remember the message because it was so incongruent: Somebody out there hated me. Who? 'Burn me at the fucking stake?!'
As the years of stalking wore on (being gassed here, LLG), I would eventually put that piece of the puzzle into its proper place: The misspelling was intended to indicate an uneducated person; the 'burned at the stake' reference was intended to indicate a Christian person. The actuality was that the message had been sent by a lying Jew named Walter L Gerash who was well educated. But I remained until this day mystified by the 'signature' on the message: Michael Jackson. Huh?!
My current interpretation is that the 'signature' was intended to predispose me to hate blacks. If so, it was a clumsy, ill-conceived idea. My guess is that the faggot Gerash had in mind his eventual Black-White stalking assault against me during my daily walks in the Southglenn Maul during the early '90s.
(Whoa! Gary just called at 1630L! He works for Vision Essentials, a Kaiser Optical provider. He informed me that my claim for a refund (of about $475.00) for two pair of glasses based on the most recent prescription (by Kristine) had been forwarded to VISA. I had given the glasses to Gary several days ago, but had not asked for a receipt. I trusted Gary. He came through just now.) (Eyes watering; mucus flow has dried up at 1656L.)
Rather (sorry, Dan) than confront Kristine about the flawed prescription I have chosen to rely on the current (old) prescription. Go in peace, Kristine.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?