Wednesday, August 26, 2009

 

Ted Kennedy RIP

(1)
Hello again at 1126L. Kootch and I just finished a quickie Millionaire while I drank my first Natural light and I'm already slightly buzzed. Gonna be a long night... And speaking of Millionaire, the last of the recent prime time series with Regis Philbin was unforgetable: the final contestant blew 475 thousand dollars on a 1 in 4 guess. What an idiot! The look on his face was priceless. Add to that the appearance of Meredith Vieira, the host of the daytime show, plus the meredith maneuver, and it was a show I wish I had saved. The Meredith maneuver? She turned the tables on Regis and he became the final 'charity contestant.' Neat.
The big news today is that Ted Kennedy died last night, and that as a result the TV media is pretty much all Ted Kennedy and I was able to FF through the first three hours of TODAY in record time. TGF TiVo!
I've been hitting the sack early recently, and waking up early because of heavy microwave radiation in the early morning hours which makes it impossible for me to sleep during that time. My log reads in part: 'Bed at 1830 severely sleep-deprived. TCR morphed to other Rad 0400-0500. Up at 0500.' There was also a note to the effect that there was much wall-banging above at 2100-2200 (approximately). That was unusual and I wondered about it. When I learned of the Kennedy death this morning I made the possible connection: Could Gerash have become aware of Kennedy's death and gone on a sort of 'celebration spree' by banging the walls above me? The conjecture could not be reinforced by knowlege of the time of Kennedy's death. Oh Well...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?