Wednesday, August 12, 2009

 

Proposed New Blog Format

(2)
Mortified by last week's blog meltdown, I decided to devote less time to playing C-III and more time to preparing for my weekly blog. Indeed, I even proposed a 'standard format' for my blog as follows:
----------
Sober linkdump of researched material.
Photo or picture.
Music.
Poetry verse or other inspiring quotation.
Faux interview.
Other stuff.
----------
Concerning the Faux Interview, I've done many 'faux interviews' of course, most notably those with the Jewish god WHTZSNM. But this would be an interview with a ficticious person who had read my blog and was frustrated by my policy of no comments. I would give a short answer to an imaginary question. Will this proposed new format work? We shall see.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?