Wednesday, August 05, 2009

 

Heil Hitler! Jewish Scum vs Nazi Scum

(1)

Popped open beer #1 at 1400L (two minutes ago). Inhibitory neurons still rule in here, but that will change soon. Kootch is whipping up a huge batch of Sweet and Sour Pork. Yummy.

While doing my homework yesterday and today in preparation for today"s blog I stumbled across this article about (British) Muslim dog abusers at The Freethinker. (Beer #1 gone at 1414L. Inhibitory Neurons declining in influence. Natural ebullience beginning to surface... beer#2 at 1420L.) I'm not a big fan of dogfighting, of course. I love dogs and would own one but for the probability that I would eventually become allergic to my pet dog just as I became allergic to my pet cat and my pet rats. (Constant nose rad as I type this: not enough to cause sneezing, but huge mucus flows force me to blow my nose every few minutes. I have saturated 1/2 of a paper towel in the last 20 minutes or so. There was no mucus problem before I began the blog, so I am assuming that Judeo-faggot forces would like me to mention the problem here. "You're welcome, Assholes.")

I seem to be the only one on the planet who associates the Judeo-Muslim hatred of dogs to 'unconcious foreskin envy!' (Beer #3 at 1445L. Also new paper towel.) (IE crashed at that point. Back at 14:51. Carriage returns not entered by me appear in the reconstructed version.)
This seems to be an auspicious time to refer to a link describing the kind of weapon currently being used against me: a microwave cannon. I've been saving this link for an appropriate time and now seems to be appropriate in view of the constant nose rad. Amazingly, although I've viewed the link many times, the 'politics' of the cannon creator eluded me until this morning. Can you spot his 'politics?' (Examine the photographs. Read no further!)

----------
Mystified? So was I until I noticed the little flag with '88' on it. As I was walking to the potty the number rang a bell. 88? Sounds familiar... lessee... abcdefgh... hh... Aha! Heil Hitler! Looks like Jewish scum and Nazi scum are pretty much the same kinds of scum.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?