Wednesday, August 26, 2009

 

Devolution? Evolution?

(5)
Well, as you can see, normal formatting disappeared. 'Booze' no doubt contributed to that.
Time to wrap this up. I am buzzing nicely but not outrageously. My weekly blog hereby devolves to the lowest drunken denominator at this moment, meaning, 'I am too fucked up to lie at this point: What you read is what I am.' Here are my notes for tonight:
----------
Millionaire - TODAY
Circumcision Industry - CDC - AAP
Winners: Who benefits? Hospital. Doc. Skin business. The currently mutilated (Jews, Muslims, others, who take psychological pleasure as the circumcision process proceeds. God.)
Losers: The baby. His future wife. His mother (post partum depression).
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?