Wednesday, August 26, 2009

 

All Wee-wee'd Up?

(7)


This is a test. I did this two or three days ago as I prepared for tonight's blog. (I finished beer #12 during the last entry whatever time that was.)
I love this photograph because it suggests a sexy woman who recently peed in her panties and enjoyed it and is proud of it. My regular readers will recognize her from a previous entry.
The title of this entry is taken from an amazing quote by our beloved President Obama, who introduced the expression, 'wee-weed up'
Huh?!
It seems to me that The Prez was posing a riddle to National Media: Wee-weed up?! WTF!
Many interpretations of 'Wee-weed up' are possible.
CBS' interpretation was, 'losing control' (bladderwise).
My personal interpretation is 'pissed off' or otherwise emotionally agitated.
Only The Prez knows.
And that will remain His Secret.
Good afternoon, good evening, and good night.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?