Wednesday, August 19, 2009

 

Foreskin Stuff

(1)
Readers who are confused by (5) below should see this blog entry. I decided to include Jesus in my brown telephone interviews because of my desire to be an equal opportunity offender concerning the ancient religions. I have even done a little bit of conversation with the Holy Ghost; however HG's speech impediment tended to discourage frequent contact. Islam is the other iteration of Abrahamic religion, but I know very little about it, hence cannot do it justice in terms of making fun of it. So I shame it.
'60 Minutes' creator Don Hewitt has died. And not a moment too soon. I've been watching the show for many years and couldn't remember a single episode about routine infant circumcision. So I bet myself that Hewitt was a Jew and Wiked him. Sure enough! I also Googled circumcision 60 minutes and discovered nothing except references to 60 Minutes Australia. Apparently Mother Nature is winning in Australia.
My personal speculation concerning the value of the foreskin is that it (could not contact Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Retrying...) was essential to human development because it allowed the less dominant males to satisfy an intense orgasmic need (mating need) while at the same time allowing for large scale socialization. Male masturbation was the essential link which insured Homo Sapiens' eventual domination of the (?).
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?