Wednesday, July 29, 2009

 

Ultimate Questions

(6)
Time to wrap this up with a final link: Colorado Marijuana.
Oh... my... god! I love this link so much!
And now I am wondering: Will I ever be able to convince a Kaiser PCP that I need Ganja as a spiritual aid? Will my story as a 'substance abuser healed by Ganja' ever make an impression on a Kaiser PCP who can prescribe said drug? Will my claim that Marijuana is a 'booze terminator' ever be believed? Absolutely not!
But I love it that Marijuana Seeds are flowing into Colorado, and that I stand a chance to acquire some of those seeds from Users, eventually!
----------
Ah, Love: Could you and I with Fate Conspire
To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire
Would we not shatter it to bits and then
Remould it nearer to The Heart's Desire?

Would but some Winged Angel ere too late
Arrest the yet unfolded role of fate
And in that stern recorder otherwise
Enregister? Or quite obliterate?
----------

Good night and good luck.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?