Wednesday, July 08, 2009

 

Sounds Funny I Know...

(3)
I should take this opportunity - before I leave the subject - to clarify my attitudes toward 'Anal Anna' and 'magnificient Melissa.' Both are beautiful women, especially Anna. Melissa seems to be the more beautiful of the two 'on the inside.' But they are both still young whereas I am o-o-o-l-d. I am therefore more or less 'fixed,' whereas the two women are still learning. I am confident that they will both improve over time, becoming internally beautiful in their respective old ages.
I could be wrong of course, but I doubt it. Both girls show tremendous promise.
Which brings me back to the subject of 'stalking.' Attempting to explain 'stalking' to people who are 'innocent of the subject' (people who don't know shit about it) is a daunting task. Indeed, 'stalking' was not even a crime in the USA until about 1993! My own personal case is one of the several categories of Stalking now called, 'group stalking.' That is to say that I am being 'stalked' by a number of people who are working as a group. It is 'them against me.' (I'm listening to Beethoven symphony #6 as I write this.) (And BTW, Amazon recently sent me an e-mail telling me that it could not secure any copies of the David Lawson book, Cause Stalking.) That group includes - so far as I can determine in my particular case - neighbors, 'strangers,' Kaiser personnel, ACSD policemen, and ACSD Detectives. Sounds funny, I know, but it really is so...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?