Wednesday, July 15, 2009

 

Skin for Sale

(5)
2022L and I'm not even drunk in spite of the fact that I am on beer #12. Apparently my liver has been able to 'keep up.'
This brings us to a place beyond what I had imagined at the start of today's blog. What follows, therefore is 'unrehearsed' in some sense. But I came 'prepared!'
Linkdump therefore follows:
----------
New Surgeon General. I absolutely love it! Here is an African-American woman who can make a difference! Why? Because she has no penis. Let me explain: Her lack of penis renders her neutral in the Penis War currently in progress. Lacking a penis she has no vested psychological interest in the question. She can therefore be 'above the fray.' Has the woman ever been fucked by an uncircumcised penis? Can she compare her experience with that of having been fucked by a circumcised penis? Will she do so on National TV? Not bloody fucking likely!! The most important question of all is whether or not she will feel it her duty to expose the American Circumcision Industry, an industry which produces many millions of dollars every year through the sale of infant foreskins, and furthermore which industry soothes American Jewish sensibilities from day to day in a volatile world.
That is the question.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?