Wednesday, July 22, 2009

 

Routine Infant Sexual Mutilation

(7)
The possible consequences of today's interaction with Kaiser Permante personnel are of general interest, of course. For example, can a Kaiser Permante circumcision procedure be legally recorded? Audiowise? Videowise? I think not, unless Kaiser is oblivious to the (recording) event. My take on the question is that Kaiser would never allow any kind of audio/video record of such an event to be recorded on modern media. I think you will agree with me on that particular proposition.
Whyso?
I think we can all agree that such an audio/video would be so incriminating that Kaiser would be forced to eventually cave in to a 'class action lawsuit.' Millions of dollars would be at stake! Kaiser would be forced to pay out millions of dollars to 'subscribers.'
But Kaiser is a 'non-profit' organisation! Eheh. Oops!
Time for me to wrap this up at 2308L.
Goodnight and good luck.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?