Wednesday, July 15, 2009

 

The FOG

(2)
The irony of all this is that the faggot Gerash is virtually immune to my keyboard attacks! But on the other hand his 'friends' are not so immune. I call those 'friends of Gerash,' The FOG. Are you, dear reader, a member of The FOG? Then read on! By all means read on! Eheh.
More on this next week, maybe.
I did a fair amount of research yesterday preparing for today's blog. Subject? Delusion. I also researched Delusional Disorder. Fascinating stuff. (time for beer #6 at 1659L) My reasons for doing so were to get up to speed on this fascinating disorder preparatory to approaching Kaiser Permanente with the suggestion that said diagnosis was, in my case at least, iatrogenic, and should therefore be withdrawn as soon as possible in the interests of Justice and Human Decency. (beer #7 at 1722L...)
I just got that beer. Interestingly, a look out of the patio window revealed a group of three local stalkers (FOG) staring up at me from a position near the mailboxes. I had seen them while retrieving beer #6. Since the one in the yellow shirt and dark glasses was probably staring at me I flipped him an 'ear job.' He took notice and pointed to me. The other two looked up at me. I 'extended the antenna' to them all, then came back to the computer to document the encounter. Will the local TBH show up and charge me with some sort of crime? Eheh. We shall see...
Time for the news at 1733L...
Interesting stuff. BTW, I got a shot of Yellow Shirt a bit later. He was facing me talking to a local tenant. And no ACSD buffons yet... Yellow Shirt had beaconed to me to, 'come on down.' Eheh. I declined, of course.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?