Wednesday, July 15, 2009

 

Christian Schadenfreude

(4)
I've been working on the idea that one of the most satisfying pleasures Saved Souls experience in Heaven is The View of Hell. God permits such views because Saved Souls derive intense pleasure from such views in a kind of schadenfreude sense. The stimulus for this idea originated from a Jesse Jackson interview I saw on TV recently where Jackson made reference to 'a special place in Hell...' I was fascinated by his statement. Does the Jewish God WHTZSNM actually permit the Saved Souls in Heaven to view the grotesque suffering of The Damned in Hell? Really!?
I am a journalist, of course, and my duty is to investigate. You know me. So I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and extended the antenna. God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: I saw on TV recently that You actually allow Your heavenly charges to view Hell.
gd: TV?
me: A local method of communication.
gd: Your source is correct. We do that every Sunday morning. What is your question?
me: I wondered about the method of presentation. How do they see it?
gd: They 'see it' in Wide Screen HD. Any more questions?
me: Not at the moment. Thank You.
gd: (hangs up)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?