Wednesday, July 29, 2009

 

The Badass Blog Botherer

(1)

I discovered the 'unpublished' post #6 when I signed on to Blogger today. I made a slight improvement, then published it. I doubt that I let such a funny post escape publication, so I am presuming that the Mad Mirror Molester has morphed into the Badass Blog Botherer, and that he 'unpublished it.' I will admit that it is possible that I forgot to publish it. (Nose Rad at 1502L. Seven sneezes. Eyes watering. Huge mucus flow. Slight swelling of internal nasal tissues. Damn that was fun!) Beer #2 @ 1508L...
I wanted to discuss other 'issues' with Melissa, of course, specifically the 'charge' of 'delusional:'

I also wanted to share with her the information that wearing sneakers was extremely beneficial to the recent self-cure because it tended to cushion and stabilize both feet, and probably aided venous blood flow in the foot by squeezing blood upward with every step. (Kootch is cooking today and since I usually cook this dish (stuffed bell peppers), called me into the kitchen to bestow my imprimature on the results. They look yummy!)

To wrap up Matters Melissa, the good doctor sent me a registered letter last Friday:

"This letter is in regards to our recent visit. Unfortunately I will be unable to serve as your primary care provider. Please call (Kaiser) to choose another primary care doctor.

I wish you well.

Sincerely,

(Melissa)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?