Wednesday, June 24, 2009

 

The Setup

(2)
Kootch went to KSS just now to pick up some milk and green chilli. Don't ask.
Eleanor was a great fuck, of course. We did it in the back seat of my old buick which I bought on the Goose. By the end of the 18 month tour I was ready to divorce Kootch and marry 'Schatze.' I sent Kootch a 'Dear Joan' letter advising her to stay in Japan and keep the two girls. She declined the invitation and was waiting for me at my mother's house in Atlanta when I returned from 'The Goose.' I could hardly refuse her invitation to continue our marriage. Schatze visited me in Rapid City where I advised her to move on. (Kootch is back at 1407L. BTW, when she asked me just now, 'You wanna change?' (I had given her some money for the food run) I replied in the negative. I tell you, folks, the woman is a born accountant! She even advised me, recently, that I owed her $250. Seems I had rashly promised her my share of the recent 'stimulus' and she was not about to forget it! Oh, well...)
Beer #5 at 1415L. Where was I? Ah, 'setup.' Bill visited me in Denver in about '69, and we met a woman at a bar. She and I 'hit it off.' Bill returned to Kansas. I was a commercial pilot at the time working on an additional rating and took her for a ride. 'Do these things ever blow up?' She asked me before we took off. 'Naw.' Soon thereafter I went to Dalhart, Texas for a week or so on a job for Honeywell IPG. The woman was obviously 'hot to trot,' so while in Dalhart I figured to spend the night with her before returning home the next day. Naughty me. I drove from Dalhart to her (fairly remote) little house south of littleton. I planned to arrive home the very next day after some 'strange pussy.' Bad idea: it was a setup right from the beginning and they were both 'in on it.' I arrived late in the afternoon or early evening. It was clear at the beginning that I was gonna 'get some tonight.' I went to the local booze shop and picked up some beer. Meanwhile JF forces set up the lights and cameras. I returned with the beer to a scenerio where I would appear naked for the cameras. We did the beer (I did most of it, of course, then we took a bath. It was a very strange scenerio where she had prepared a tub in the middle of the room. We both got naked, then bathed in the tub. I remember here face when she got her first look at my naked body: she was staring at my partially erect penis, smiling. After the bath we fucked. I think she sucked my dick for a while. After I 'came' we called it a night and went to sleep in her bed.
Next morning I discovered that my wallet was missing. It could only have been left at the booze shop the previous night. I visited the booze shop and was advised that I had left the wallet there after paying for the beer the previous night. The 'owner' then advised me that he had called my home phone and advised my wife that I had forgot my wallet and that he was holding it for me. Kootch went to the booze shop and picked it up. It was waiting for me when I got home.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?