Wednesday, June 24, 2009

 

Ripe Fruit!

(4)
Beer #9 at 1632L, which brings me back to the idea of comparing my personal experiences of 'being stalked' with those mentioned in previous links. Where shall I begin?! Lessee...
Let us begin with this link. I shall compare my experience over the years with that of others who have been 'gang stalked.' BTW, I recently order David Lawson's latest book on the subject from Amazon, which at the moment is 'out of stock.'
'Why is this happening?' There is no way to know, of course. In my particular case I can only conjecture, but I am confident in that 'conjecture.' Here it is:
----------
Walter L Gerash, rich Jew lawyer and bully, discovered me sometime between 1948 and 1985. Being a Jew who was obsessed with the Jewish history of persecution, Gerash felt the need to 'get even with somebody.' Previous Jewish persecutors were long dead, but Gerash felt determined to 'get even' nevertheless. Gerash was not a 'muscle bully' (like you might encounter is a schoolyard); instead, Gerash was a 'money bully.' Gerash was also a lawyer. Gerash was a rich Jew lawyer who needed to get revenge for past sins against Jews dating back to about 1000 BC. He faithfully read the book, Every Day Remembrance Day, every fucking day!
The book fueled his hatred of 'Goyim,' and he loved the feeling of hating other people in general and 'Goys' in particular. (Goy means 'them,' as in 'us and them.') His hatred eventually overflowed even his satisfying practice of 'lawyer' and threatened to upset his image in the community. He needed somebody to hate on a daily basis in order to prevent a violent outburst which might destroy his reputation. He eventually discovered me and my family. 'Thank You God!!!' Hate was like medication, calming his Judeo-faggot rage.
He began the 'stalking process.' That is to say he began to satisfy his need to hate by selecting an unsuspecting individual. A plus was that the selected individual had a wife from far away in Japan. Another 'plus' was that the individual was not at all associated with any 'church' or other religious group. The target was, furthermore, an 'Atheist.' He immediately grasped the significance of that as 'useful:' The 'Target' had little if any community support, and everybody hates an Atheist (Nose radiation at 1820 until 1825. Much sneezing and mucus flow. Some nasal swelling.)
(By the way, I do not think of myself as an 'atheist.' I do believe in the Jewish god WHTZSNM, but I think that he is a complete fucking idiot.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?