Thursday, June 04, 2009

 

The O'bama Phenoma

(3)

I still have a lot of beer to drink before doing supper, of course.

The Prez is much in the news during his current foray to the Middle East and Europe. He made a major speech in Egypt today which seems to have been well-received all 'round. I have yet to watch the actual speech, but the media reviews are mostly filled with applause. I like it that he has reversed the Bush/Cheney attitude of 'crusade' vis the Muslim world. And I'm wondering: did the Egyptians play a 'trick' on O'bama with 'ancient writing' depicting a face with big ears, apparently a charicature of O'bama? Let us hope!

Here are two reactions from Newsweek: One. And Two. My personal opinion is that these recent developments are 'bad news for the Jews,' who enjoyed a bizarre historical advantage in the culture wars of the 20th Century. (You may personally check out my opinion by observing the nearest penis: Is it denuded? Is it a tough, insensitive, dried-out charicature of a real penis? In short, is it a Jewish penis? A Muslim penis? An American penis?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?