Wednesday, June 10, 2009

 

Naughty Me

(7)
Oh my god! This is a magnificent You-Tube video of women showing us their nylon panties! I love it! The music sucks, but the video is astonishing. This is the sexiest video I have ever seen!
I have always been a female crotch lover, of course, and my left hand was especially talented in the sensory appreciation of the female crotch, especially when it was clad in nylon panties. This talent goes back into my teenage years when my left hand was 'the sensory hand' and my right hand was 'the motor hand.' BTW, those two hands have retained their individual talents over the years: I still rely on my left hand to sense my panties while I masturbate with my right hand.
At age 74 I still love orgasms. I still do it with my 'natural penis.'
I have no need of olive oil.
This ends tonight's seance. See you next week.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?