Tuesday, June 30, 2009

 

Luscious Beauty

(2)
0619L now and I am on my 6th beer. Interestingly the previous beers were not downed on an 'empty stomach' as usual because I had had lunch before visiting Kaiser. Tonight's supper is Split Pea Soup: one pound split peas, One onion chopped, two carrots chopped, one can of Spam Light sectioned appropriately, water, season appropriately, cook appropriately, fart all night. Sounds fun. I did the chopping and other preparation, Kootch finished up while I wrote this. Beer #8 at 1838L:
While doing a bit of research last night I stumbled on this amazing story by a woman who is opposed to infant male sexual mutilation (circumcision). She titles her piece, Luscious Beauty. And while I might argue with her female esthetic evaluation of the natural penis, I do understand her. This link is well worth researching if you are an expectant mother wondering whether or not to circumcise your newborn male child. But be advised that if you follow all of the reference links you will be exposed to multiple photographs of natural (uncircumcised) penises, some of which are compared photographically to their circumcised counterparts. (Beer #9 at 1902L.) Not for the faint of heart. Circumcised men should not view these photographs unless they are considering the question of whether they want to circumcise their newborns.
One link in particular will astonish you. Go there only if you dare.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?