Wednesday, June 10, 2009

 

A Loophole in the Universe

(5)
It's been a while, so I thought I'd give a call to Lucifer in order to see whether God followed my advice concerning learning about modern technology. Apparently not.
----------
me: I'm wondering whether you got a call from God recently.
lu: No. Should I have?
me: Just wondering. In our most recent conversation I suggested that He could improve His understanding of modern science by contacting you. I guess He didn't.
lu: Correct. Does He know my number?
me: I don't know. I haven't given it to Him...
lu: Does He know your number?

me: Ha! You know the answer to that!

lu: (giggling). Good news! Einstein arrived yesterday! We are all celebrating here! It is cultural madness! You would absolutely love it! He sends his regards.
me: Please reciprocate for me. This is fantastastic news, but do you know how he managed it?
lu: Via his final theory titled, 'A Loophole in the Universe.' Apparently it's fact.
me: Yes, I remember something about that. But doesn't his departure leave the poor souls in Heaven without a contact with Hell?
lu: Nope. Einstein passed the relevant information on to Pascal. He is now our mole in Heaven.
me: Pascal! How funny!
lu: Einstein's sense of humor. Very typical.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?