Wednesday, June 10, 2009

 

Link Dump

(3)
CNN continues to concentrate on the Holocaust Museum story which, due to my blogging, I am missing. Darn. But I will get updated from time to time. I'm on my 6th beer now (at 1634L) and still feeling relatively sober compared to last week. Sneezing at the moment due to 'nose radiation.' Pounding above. All is normal. Time for a link dump before I strangen' things up with a double shot of Canadian Mist:
----------
Funny Business is an appropriate link given the current mileau. Reserve a spot in Heaven for yourself. Reserve a spot in Hell for your 'friends.' Packages start at $12.79. Money back guarantee. Group rates available.
How to Make Boys Hate Music. Intactivism News.
Children of a Stupid God. Pat Condell agrees with me.
Trusting in God is not a good idea. Mother fucks up.
Trusting in 'believers' is also not a good idea. Irish Catholics mortified.
----------
And here, at 1719L I'm halfway through that double shot (mixed with Diet Pepsi). Buzz increasing, bringing us to the next link dump.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?