Thursday, June 18, 2009

 

Good News

(4)
Boy, that was fun! I especially liked the relative logic involved. Don't get me wrong: I love O'bama. Indeed, I usually agree with Bill Maher, but his criticism of The Prez today concerning his 'rock star' appearances on national TV was, in my opinion, mis-directed: O'bama does not control 'media' and therefore cannot be blamed for frequent appearances thereon. Maher loved it whenever Bush appeared on national media because Bush was 'guaranteed comedic fodder.' O'bama, on the other hand, provides little such fodder, and the result is that Maher is left grasping at straws.
Working on beer # 10 at 1945L. Oooowee! Gonna be a short night...
Tonight's big news is the Iranian Revolution. Seems that Modernity is furiously engaged with Ancientanity in Iran, and that Modernity is putting up a really good fight, if not winning outright. This is good news for us all.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?