Wednesday, June 10, 2009

 

God and Physics

(2)
Update at 1508L: The (oops, Kootch is ready to eat. We will do a Millionaire while she eats and I drink beer...) Back at 1544. The T-storm has passed. During M, I told Kootch that I needed to give the Jewish God WHTZSNM a call on the Brown Telephone concerning that 'near miss.' She laughed. She doesn't read this blog, so there's really no way to tell what she was thinking. I made the call just now. I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and extended the antenna. God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Missed again, Idiot.
gd: Damn...
me: But it was a 'near miss.' You were close enough to kill the power for about 30 seconds. I was on The Web at the time but my backup power supply kept the computer running.
gd: Darn...
me: Just thought I'd give You a call and let You know...
gd: (interrupting) What do you mean by 'the power?'
me: The electrical power.
gd: Thou shalt have no other Gods before Me!
me: 'Electrical power' is not another 'god.' It's electricity. You know, current flow.
gd: Current flow?
me: As in 'lightening strike.'
gd: Are you deliberately trying to confuse Me?
me: Not at all. But I do understand Your problem here. Give Lucifer a call. He can straighten You out on the physics of this.
gd: (hangs up)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?