Thursday, June 18, 2009

 

Diagnosis

(1)
Just finished beer #2 while Kootch and I did Millionaire. Buzzing nicely during M, but it is fading now at 1537L. Time for #3... ok I'm back after a beer run to the fridge. Interestingly, my nose began running (tap) at the fridge; and after blowing it at the keyboard just now there was a thump above me. (Mister tap-tap is always with me. Sorta like Jesus.)
The bad news is that yesterday's visit to the Kaiser opthamologist yielded a diagnosis of 'glaucoma' in the right eye. The good news is that I can detect no loss of peripheral vision yet. Must be early stage. Marijuana anyone? Kristine (the Op doc) didn't seem bothered enough to go into any detail concerning the diagnosis or the prognosis, so I did a bit of research on the web today, which leaves me with questions to ask Melissa in a 'get to know you' appointment. (1558L and I'm finished with beer #3... yep, another beer run to the fridge by way of the LR produced another runny nose at the fridge (but not the LR). I conclude that 'they' have a 'mobile unit' in the apartment above aimed at the front of the fridge.).
I gave this blog address to both the doctor and the nurse (one via the other) in order to combat possible stalker lies about me, and now is the time to to do a little test: 'Dear Kristine, please give this blog address to Melissa. She should know about me because I plan to make an appointment with her next week. Thanks, Ray.' Will it work? We shall see... BTW, I found both women very pleasant to interact with, in spite of my anxiety disorder relating to OPs, MDs, cops, lawyers, neighbors, etc.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?