Wednesday, June 10, 2009

 

CATCH Them if You Can

(4)
I've been avoiding this for some time because of the disagreeable nature of the subject. I'll present the link dump first, then later I'll attempt to construct a series of posts based on the link dump:
----------
Citizens Against Technological and Community-based Harrassment. CATCH! My personal experience is very congruent with the descriptions on this web site.
Organized Stalking. There are similarities here too.
Gang Stalking Summary. And also here.
Microwave Cannon. How to irritate your neighbors (being gassed here, RLG).
More on this subject.
Exactly how to do it. Amazing.

Revenge.

(Judeo-faggot forces are signed on with me in this blog and are preventing me from formatting this post properly by 'entering carriage returns.' So I will close this post for now, and will return next time with my observations on the general subject of 'Organized Stalking.' I plan to relate my experiences over the last 40 years with the information supplied above.)



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?