Tuesday, June 30, 2009

 

Beautiful

(3)
Beer #10 at 1935L. This will be a short night. But before wrapping this up I need to present some music links in honor of current events: Compare Michael Jackson with Amadeus. Both are stunning culture-changers. Both are culturally incorrect. And then there is Beethoven.
I must admit that I was not a fan of MJ because my musical tastes were quite 'old-fashioned.' Also I preferred to watch women (in preference to men) dancing. I couldn't help but observe MJ over the years, of course, and note his amazing physical abilities, but I was not a fan.
Last beer at 2057L.
2100L And I write this more or less hungry, drinking 3.2 beer, listening to Beethoven at 2111L...
Beautiful.
Good night and good luck.
(last sip at 2117)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?