Thursday, May 28, 2009

 

TCR and THR Radiation

(3)
The next most common effect of MR is TCR (teeth chattering radiation). This is pulsed radiation. That is to say that it is turned on and off at approximately the teeth-chattering rate of 8-16 cycles per second. My conjecture is that the basic frequency (also known as the fundamental frequency) is different from that of SCR, but I could be wrong. SCR is constant whereas TCR is turned on and off rapidly (modulated). Also, TCR penetrates deeper than SCR which seems to be only a surface phenomenon. TCR affects the jaw muscles as well as the surface muscles in the face, neck, sholders, and arms. Not only does the lower jaw 'vibrate,' so do the surface muscles in the surroundings. This very common form of radiation can be very strong, suggesting that the bed is vibrating. Recently I have noticed TCR in the upper corner of my bed when I first crawl in: lying on my left side with my right hand slightly above face level near the corner of the mattress, my hand vibrates as if the mattress is vibrating. Moving the hand around suggests that the 'effective beam density' is about 18 inches in diameter. On one occasion, lying on my back with both hands raised slightly above head level I noticed that both hands were vibrating (although nothing else was) suggesting that there are at least two 'devices' (more on this later). I notice TCR mostly in the mornings after 2 AM when it is very strong when I wake up to pee. Later, (4-6 AM) it often morphs - over about 30 minutes - into more irritating forms designed to keep me awake. Apparently, TCR is used to irridate me but allow me to sleep, whereas the other forms (like PRUB, SCRS, MTRFL, SR, IRFS, etc.) are designed to keep me awake. The Jewish Terrorists can thus allow me some measure of sleep while still subjecting my body to the adverse effects of MWR. Gee, thanks! The 'conversion' from TCR to other forms suggests more than one 'device' as TCR fades while the other effects arise. My experience suggests that there are at least four devices (two above, two below) which can be moved around, and furthermore that all devices can be tuned to the same fundamental frequency and synchronized with a common pulse signal (TCR).
As I write this I am being irradiated with a fairly new variety which I have dubbed, THR (THrobbing Radiation). THR manifests as a generalized throbbing of the affected area (in this case my face, neck, and upper sholders). My impression is that the radiation effect reaches about one half inch into the tissues. Radiation stopped now, several minutes later. It is continuous radiation which produces an unknown effect which causes sensory nerves to feel the rise and fall of blood pressure as the heart beats. The affected area literally throbs with every heartbeat. The radiation was obviously coming from above in this particular case. Strangely, the scalp was not affected. Bizarre.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?