Thursday, May 07, 2009

 

National Day of Prayer

(2)
One of the reasons I chose to do the blog under current conditions was that today is our National Day of Prayer. Eheh. I simply could not resist! (You know me, folks.) So I (once again) took the opportunity to communicate with the Jewish god WHTZSNM. I wondered how He was faring on what must have been a very busy day. I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and extended the antenna. God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Me again. You busy at the moment?
gd: Very, very, (static) busy. Make it quick.
me: Let me guess: too many prayer requests?
gd: How did you know that?
me: I live in America. Today is our National Day of Prayer. I figured You'd be busy, so I thought I'd check it out.
gd: America?
me: Planet Earth.
gd: Earth?
me: NGC-zero.
gd: Aha! So that's where you are!
me: Yup, right at the center of The Universe.
gd: That's what they all say. Where are you, really?
me: That's for us to know and You to find out.
gd: (hangs up)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?