Saturday, May 23, 2009

 

Lucky Me

(5)
I don't read books any more at my advanced age of 74 because I have found that The Internet contains much more relevant information. But I do, from time to time, order books from Amazon, usually while I'm drunk after writing this blog. I am later, on those unfortunate occasions, surprised by the mailperson with a book. Argh!
The most recent incidents in that regard are - in order - Welcome to Your Brain (thank you Nancy!) and Moksha. (I just checked up on Kootch and she is sound asleep at 2005L.)
Kootch has never read an American book! Never! Ever! I have suggested a few from time to time but she has never taken my advice. Never!
Which brings us to the point of this final entry, which is... Organization wins over Truth in all possible scenerios, because society is the repository of 'information.'
(Whatever the fuck that means!)
I know better because I have done LSD. ''Society' is nothing more than mass ignorance, passed down from generation to generation.'"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?