Thursday, May 14, 2009

 

Love Flowers

(6)
Oops. I'm drunk as a skunk as I type this at 2300L. And I don't worry at all about you or about what you may think of me: I know that you love me. And I love you too. Love is eternal. I love you. You love me.
'Love' is an 'emotion,' of course, a brain function. 'Love' produces babies. Love is therefore essential. Enjoy love! Love love! Good advice. Love God! We all know that. Not to worry that 'God' is a figment of popular imagination and popular emotion. Not to worry that 'God' is only a word, a word which squelches inquiry.
Some of us 'believe in God.' Others of us do not. Meanwhile, God is silent. Perforce: Nothingness produces nothing.
But love flowers!
Love flowers second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, month by month, year by year.
Love is the engine which needs no god.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?