Saturday, May 23, 2009

 

I Live in a World Full of Idiots

(4)
As many of my loyal readers know, I am one interesting SOB. As to why I am so interesting, I will leave that for you to decide. Indeed, I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in that particular subject. None. Nada. 'What you think of me' is none of my business! Indeed, your various opinions in that regard would occupy valuable neural rescources better otherwise allocated: Why? Because you are all idiots! Your collective opinion is therefore irrelevant!
(Sorry... nothing personal intended.)
I only know that you find me interesting, and that you are all idiots. (I must say that this situation is not conducive to self esteem, but I carry on nevertheless.)
(Kootch just indicated her intention to hit the sack at 1930L. I slapped her on the butt and said to her, 'I want you to know that you are the sexiest bitch I have ever met!.' She said, 'Thank you,' and closed her bedroom door. She was obviously not impressed. Oh, well...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?