Saturday, May 23, 2009

 

Domburi, Beer, and Millionaire

(2)
1615L now, and Kootch is cooking supper: 'Domburi.' I've been drinking 3.2 beer since about 1330L. The first beer took my liver by surprise and as a result I was buzzing my brains out during our ritual viewing of Millionaire (all of which episodes I have saved on TiVo since the day Kootch left for Japan). My liver quickly recovered, however, and subsequent beers have failed to get ahead of the detox process so far. (I must tell you that I have a highly educated liver in my old age after many years of training the poor thing, more or less weekly.)
1626L and Kootch has indicated that supper is done and she is going to eat while I drink beer (and we watch the next M)... Smells yummy!
(later) Another TiVo'd M gone. We both enjoyed it, especially as I was more or less drunk.
FYI: 'Domburi' (Kootch's version) is made with: two chicken thighs, chopped up; 1 carrott, 1 onion (carrott chopped, onion sliced). Sautee until fairly done; add sugar (or substitute), soy sauce, water. Cook until almost done; add three beaten eggs on top of the main contents. Do not stir. When the mixture appears almost done, turn off the heat and cover the pan. Serve over hot rice. Boy they good!
And for those of you who might think that I am sucking up to 'Millionaire' for the purpose of eventually proffiting from an 'appearance on said show,' forget it. I would never agree to appear. I mention that show only because it is one of the only ways I can communicate with Kootch in a pleasant manner after more than 30 years of being stalked by the creepy Jewish faggot Walter L Gerash. (Sue me, Asshole!)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?