Thursday, May 28, 2009

 

Amazing Stuff...

(6)
This is all very depressing, which is why I am drinking beer as I write it. (My god it's already ten PM!) Remember 'mister tap-tap?' He has changed his title to 'mister rad.' He is my most ardent fan. He has been hitting me with various rad as I have typed this, the latest of which is, 'Nose Gas.' About ten sneezes. I will not honor further incidents in this regard going forward because I have found that - in many cases - but not all - ignoring a particular activity leads to its extinction.
Which brings us to the end of my stash of 3.2 beer. Kootch has long been asleep. I have poured myself a double shot of Canadian Mist. All is right with the world at 2306L. I am waiting, now, for whatever the sudden influx of alcohol will produce, blogwise, then I intend to wrap it up until next week.
Speaking of which, I will go in the direction of 'hardware and software:' (1) How do you torment your neighbor (which I have mostly addressed), and (2) Why would you do it? My answers will amaze you, presuming you are more or less 'normal'.
Meanwhile, cogitate on this link:
Jew Watch history.
Nighty-night!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?