Wednesday, April 22, 2009

 

Welcome to Civilization III

(2)
Concerning (5) below, I finished the previous game and am now on a new game. I was able to protect France by landing tanks on Her most important island (containing the strategic resourse, oil). I then occupied all available squares on the small island with tanks. No other nation could land troops! I quit the game when only Britain, France, and Rome remained. In this new game, France seems to be a robust power, but the Brits have been decimated by war and reduced to only two nearby cities. My plan is to rescue British citizens by invading and claiming both cities for the Roman Empire. A 'plus' is that I will thereby acquire the resourse, silk, which will please my population of men and women who delight in silk panties. (The conquered Brits will quickly learn to love the Roman Empire.) I have destroyed the Persians with whom I shared the Island in the beginning, and the Iroquois were destroyed early in the game by an unknown civilization. The Aztecs are a monsterous civilation positioned between France and Rome. The Babelonians are a robust civilization about the size of France. The Indians have been much decimated by war with the Aztecs...
Concerning 'tips' mentioned in (5) below: when you come to the section, 'Player Setup - Rules,' it is very important that you check only 'Accelerated Production,' 'Allow Conquest Victory,' and 'Civilization-specific abilities.' Start meek and small. Learning this game takes years and it is extremely addictive for some types of people. I would also recommend that you set a timer to remind you to get out of your chair every 30 minutes or so and move around in order to avoid the possibility of a DVT. Enjoy!!!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?