Wednesday, April 29, 2009

 

Two is Enough for Me

(3)
As you have probably concluded, I see 'self remembering' as a practical psychological self-improvement idea which should be taught in high school and college. I don't see it as a 'mystical' or 'supernatural' idea. Self remembering is a practical tool of awareness and self control which tends to enhance the experience of being human and living life. As such it should be emphasised in psychology classes as early as the 12th grade, maybe earlier. Every citizen should have at least two simultaneous neural streams going at any one time, one of which is the constant awareness of being alive.
Which brings us to the idea of three simultaneous neural streams. Hmm. Gotta think about that... Hmm... I suppose it's possible, but I don't do it. Two is enough for me.
I'm wondering as I type this what would be the earliest age to teach children how to form dual awareness... my guess is that dual awareness should be taught at the earliest possible age.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?