Wednesday, April 29, 2009

 

Squaring the Circle

(1)
Well folks, I didn't get around to Halo yet, but I did install C-IV yesterday and played through part of the tutorial. I also read part of the little book which came with the game and inspected the large chart. What crap! My first impression is that the makers of C-IV attempted to reinvent the wheel (C-III) and came up with a square 'improvement.' My initial impression was so unfavorable that I almost deleted the entire file. I'll give it one more chance, later, after I have finished my next game of C-III. If my initial impression is confirmed I'll delete it from my hard drive. Two thumbs down!!
Very nice weather today in Denver. I went for a bike ride and soaked up some sunshine.
Time for a linkdump to clear my 'nexblog file:'
----------
Ignorant circumcate pontificates. Recommends infant sexual mutilation.
Top 100 Classical Music hits. Fine music.
Need a Guru? Highly recommended by me. I found his ideas helpful in the late '80s - early '90s.
Being in Love. A sample of the above.
Medical Marijuana is the subject.
Zeitgeist - all the news you can't use. Funny. Related to above.
How to stuff Carbon where the sun don't shine. Saving The Earth. (Attention, O'Bama!)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?