Wednesday, April 29, 2009

 

Self Remembering

(2)
Whew. That's a whole lotta work while you're trying to get drunk on 3.2 beer, folks. In fact, I just popped open beer #5. My schedule is: one more beer, then a double shot of Canadian Mist and Diet Pepsi, followed by three more beers and then blog shutdown followed by supper (leftovers).
I Love You Tube! I recently did a You Tube search on 'satin panties.' OMG! Arachnagirl has one magnificient butt! I've always been a fan of women's underpants, especially the nylon (satin) variety. I will never forget the days back in the late '80s and early '90s when I would walk around the Southglenn Maul wearing nylon panties (under my clothes, of course). The feel of the panties produced a 'secondary awareness' which ran parallel to my normal thought stream, and I used that second awareness to remind myself constantly that, 'I am alive!' I did that practice for several years, and it eventually resulted in a permanent dual state of mind. The result is that I am never overwhelmed by events, even when drunk. I can always remember that, 'I am alive!' That 'secondary thought stream' has saved my fat ass a thousand times!
Can you do it? Test yourself: Go to the supermarket. As you shop, remember constantly that 'you are alive.' Rotsa ruck!
Ok, so you failed the test. But you can improve your score next time by wearing a thong. The feeling of that unusual underwear can be used to create a parallel stream of consciousness while you shop. You can use it in this manner: 'Oops! I'm wearing a thong. I'm alive! Where's the mayo? Ah, there it is... oops, I'm alive!' Your thong will constantly interrupt your normal neural stream as you shop. You will then change the subject from your underpants to your existential state of being alive. Meanwhile your primary neural stream will control the shopping process. Simple. After months or years of this routine your brain will automatically create a parallel awareness, and this parallel stream of awareness will continue even when you don't wear a thong: You will always remember that you are alive, no matter what you are doing. The result is that you will never get lost in the moment.
There is reason to suspect that some people who have been given a fatal diagnosis tend to develop this awareness... too late.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?