Thursday, April 16, 2009

 

Play it if You Can Find it...

(5)
12 beers gone, and I am on my final backup: Canadian Mist, ice, and diet pepsi.

This is just in time for me to express my love to you, my readers, in the form of an ultimate recommendation: Buy or otherwise acquire Civilization III 2001. Play the game. You will love it! The music of Civilization III is the most gloriously beautiful music you will ever hear in this life! Better than Beethoven? Yes! Better than Mozart? Yes! But how is that possible?!
The answer seems to be that raw musical talent is merged with modern technology such that human output is complimented with the natural sounds of birds and other animals to create an astonishing result. Haunting music!
Do not bother with 'other' versions of C-III: play C-III 2001!
More tips:
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?