Wednesday, April 08, 2009

 

Jewish Bullshit

(2)
I am a Today Show fan, of course, and I noticed a blurb on this morning's show concerning the subject of 'penile sensitivity.' Seems that up to 40 percent of males suffer from 'premature ejaculation' syndrome, a condition where the male is so overcome by the sexual situation that he 'comes' prematurely. Eheh. Really!?
I wouldn't know about that because I have rarely suffered from the problem. But it seems to me that as a 'natural man' I should 'weigh in' on the discussion as to a possible cause. The Today Show piece suggested that the problem was 'too much penile sensitivity' and offered hope to PE victims in the form of a spray which could be applied to the over-sensitive penis: the spray would 'numb-down' the offending penis, thus providing the female pardner with more time to enjoy her situation clitorically, coming eventually. Eheh.
Here's the kicker, folks: this magic spray is being developed in Ireland, home of the 'naturals! The implication is that the uncircumcised (Irish) penis is so sensitive that it 'comes' prematurely. The further implication is that the Jewified (circumcised) penis is desensitized to the point that it can last the appropriate time! Bullshit. Jewish bullshit!
(I just talked to Kootch in the bathroom and asked her about her orgasmic percentage back in the days when we were still fucking: 95 percent. I agree. That was also my perception. My impression was that Kootch rarely if ever 'faked it.' (Indeed, I remember Kootch's first orgasm. It was as if she had had a revelation: 'Now I understand sex!'))
My impression of the Today Show piece is that it was yet a further Jewish attempt to convince you idiots out there that circumcision, a well known penile desensitizer, can improve your sex lives!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?