Wednesday, April 08, 2009

 

Forever

(4)
A family tragedy soon followed: my brother David was circumcised, whereas I was left sexually intact. The result was that we would become forever separated by 'circumcisional penis envy' (I call it, 'Jewish Penis Envy'). My brother David (now an honorary Jew) stopped wetting the bed. I continued to wet the bed. I furthermore discovered that I liked masturbating in the middle of the night in my wet underpants. The orgasms were absolutely stunning! One night I woke up dry, having to pee. It was a telling moment: I could either go out to the boy's bathroom on the back porch and pee, or I could pee in my pants in my bed as usual, then masturbate to a truly mind-blowing orgasm, then go to sleep immediately. It was my choice. I chose to pee in my pants, then masturbate. Fuck Sister Charlotte! Bitch!
I had, at that midnight moment, decided on my sexual preference. Forever.
I was a 'hetero' of course: boys did not interest me. David turned out to be hetero too, but David was a Jew. Honorary Jew. David hated me as much as a circumcised Jew hates an uncircumcised Christian. We never recovered our brother-brother relationship.
David still hates me.
But he doesn't know why.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?