Wednesday, April 08, 2009

 

Flashing

(3)
Oh boy!
(You circumcates out there 'don't know what you been missin')

Now I get to write about my early sex life beginning at about the age of 8: My first orgasm happened around the age of eight while I was living in North Charleston: I would be running, then I would begin to feel a glorious 'golden feeling' in my crotch. I would stop running and would instead 'run in place' as the feeling intensified, then disappeared. Those feelings were my first orgasms. I had no idea, of course, of what was actually going on. I discovered masturbation about the age of 11. I thought of the result as, 'getting the feeling.' I thought that I had discovered an important fun thing and discussed it with my male friends. They told me that fucking girls produced the same feeling, but that girls became pregnant from it. I eventually rejected a female offer based on that information: I didn't want to be a daddy yet.
My pathetic parents split up and I and my brother were placed in a Catholic orphanage where I was mistreated by a pair of very creepy Catholic nuns. I woke up on the first night in a wet bed. I told the nun in charge of my dormitory. She was totally disgusted. She moved me as far away from her bed as possible (I was right next to hers). She showed me how to wash my sheet and underpants and hang them out to dry. She became my sworn enemy for life, apparently. My brother (David) also wet the bed that first night. (Interestingly, David was assigned to a different dormatory on the very first night although in all other cases of siblings, brothers were assigned to the same dormitory and were allowed to sleep next to each other.) My nun was named, 'Sister Charlotte.' His nun was named 'Sister Marcella.' 'Charlote was a very creepy bitch, whereas Marcella was a good-looking plump woman whom I would have fucked at the drop of a hat. (Sister Mary was yet to be 'identified.')
I remember that Marcella often visited Charlotte in her 'cubicle' before 'lights out.' I made plans to 'flash her.' One night as she was returning to her own dormitory I pulled my shorts down exposing my penis; I then pulled the covers down exposing my lower torso to Sister Marcella. The good sister did not ignore me as she walked by my bed on her way back to her dormitory, but instead acknowleged that she had seen my penis! She told me to pull my covers up. She became my first confirmed flash! I loved it!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?