Thursday, April 16, 2009

 

Civilization III - 2001

(4)
Working on beer #10 at 1849L... (Natural Light 3.2. Well-buzzed, now.) Kootch admired my 'Japanese stir fry' as usual. I have yet to taste it. Lots of leftover Saba (mackerel) mixed with rice. I will eat the leftovers first, with kimchee. The stir-fry will be tomorrow's leftovers.
During my Civilization III play yesterday I put the earphones on as I interacted with 'Joan of Ark' in the game. The earphones present a much enhanced version of the music produced by my speakers amidst the sound of my noisy air cleaner constantly running, the purpose of which is no longer to clean the air but to instead produce ambient noise in order to reduce the intimacy imposed on me by the creepy Jewish faggot lurking above me. The old cocksucker likes to tap 'gently' above me in his attempts to interact with me as I go about my everyday life. The ambient noise of the air cleaner (and later the fans) forces him to tap much louder, resulting in less 'intimacy.'
My current 'position' in C-III is That I (Ceasar of the Romans) am at war with the 'Barfalonians' (Babelonians) during the time of 'Motorized Transportation,' a stage in human technological development. I am ahead of all other civilizations, as usual at this particular point (lots of pounding on the walls above as I write this - boom, boom, boom). Most of our six remaining civilizations are at war. My ultimate loves, Britain and France, are at war with each other. Akward for me. I will eventually side with the winner. Meanwhile I will destroy the Barfs. I will eventually do my best to protect either or both Britain and France, and concentrate on destroying (with my allies) the other civilizations. When I have succeeded in that quest, and only the British and (or) the French remain alongside me, I will quit the game for a new game.
This will astonish the C-III programmers! They designed the game to be won!
But over the many years of playing this most magnificient game I have found it more emotionally satisfying to quit when only my love(s) and I remain. Naturally I will let you know...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?