Friday, March 06, 2009

 

Yes We Can!

(3)
In more specific personal news, my local readers know that the apartment above has been 'for rent' recently. The implication of that 'for rent' sign is that the apartment has been vacant these several weeks. Not so. On the contrary, nothing changed: I was gassed and irradiated as usual the entire time, 24/7. The 'for rent' status was a fascade, a lie. Somebody 'moved in' very recently. I am still studying the situation in that regard. I have related photographs (both of the previous tenant and the new tenant). I will not violate them privacy-wise until that seems to be prudent. I understand that those folks are working for money and that it is nothing personal: everybody has a price (Except me. You can't buy me. I am not for sale. Never have been. Never will be.) Were the ACSD night patrols fooled by the 'for rent' sign and the dark windows? We shall see. Stay tuned.
Time for a 'link dump:'
The Anemic Galaxy. I absolutely love this photograph! The reason goes beyond the sheer beauty of it to the celestial background: large numbers of other, fainter, more distant galaxies populate the interstellar spaces far beyond. The effect is beautiful. What makes the previous photo even more interesting is this photo which places the Anemic Galaxy within the Coma Cluster. I don't know, but my intuition tells me that the Anemic Galaxy is the one slightly to the right of center just below midline in the Coma Cluster.
Evolutionists flock to Darwin-shaped wall stain. Funny.
Biochar. This technique might be the definitive solution to reversing global warming. I won't be around by then, of course, but I wish you all the best of luck. More immediate techniques center on reflectivity: high altitude contrails can artificially reflect sunlight, lowering Earth temperatures. This technique is 'instantanious' whereas Biochar is less immediate but much more massive. WE CAN DO IT!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?