Friday, March 13, 2009

 

Wet Panties


(6)

Whoa! God has become technologically aware?! Ahead of The Republicans?! I am impressed! That would seem to follow, of course... Hmmm...

Tonight's 'last chance' is the Mexican Meltdown which has resulted from the 'War on Drugs.' My advice: Legalize it and tax/regulate it. You are all such fucking idiots! Damn you're stupid! You will never learn...

I offer this visual in support of my thesis: You blame the poor woman because you think that she should be more like you.
You are wrong, as usual.
The photo is quite 'fetishistic,' of course, and more people are into 'fetishism' than you know. So are you. I claim that less than ten percent of humans are not 'fetishistic.' Prove me wrong if you can.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?